Here are 10 top tips to help make your dream wedding day come true
1. Tear stopper: a cloth handkerchief subtly wrapped around your bouquet is a good idea just in case emotions take over and you shed a tear or two!
3. Greasy does it: perhaps due to nerves, wedding rings can be hard to slip on fingers at the ceremony. Solution: a smear of Vaseline inside the band helps.
4. Create your own wedding website: to provide guests with vital info about ceremony and reception details, gift ideas etc. Eg: www.weddingwindow.com.
6. Personal time: the happy couple should schedule10 minutes (after the ceremony, before the reception) to be on your own as the new married couple.
7. Que sera sera: be prepared for something going wrong on the day. Don’t stress out about it. You can bet you’ll all laugh about it afterwards!
8. Venue visit: check out your outdoor venue at the same time of day as the actual wedding ceremony. See what impact the sun/shade may have + other issues.
9. Plan B: Noosa’s weather is fantastic but it does rain sometimes! Make sure you have a contingency plan if it’s wet, particularly if an outdoor ceremony.
10. Wedding helpers: assign some duties to trusted friends – eg to look after any wedding cards/gifts given at the reception or rescue any leftover wedding cake.