Who am I?
Hi, I am Patricia Quinn
… an authorised wedding celebrant lucky to be living and working in Noosa, one of the most wonderful wedding locations in the world. I am currently an Executive Committee Member of the national Australian Marriage Celebrants Association, AMC representing Queensland and a Committee Member of the Noosa Wedding Organisation.
I was born in Scotland but am now a proud Australian citizen. Apart from the UK, I’ve lived in the United States and New Zealand before coming to Noosa in 2004.
I enjoy walking in the Noosa National Park, doing yoga, zumba and body balance most weeks.
My professional background includes:
- Working for a major television company in London
- Running the office of the busy chairman of an advertising agency in Scotland
- Running my own event management company in Edinburgh.
- The SANDS (Stillbirth and Neonatal Death Society) charity in Edinburgh
- The Cancer Unit at Norwalk Hospital, Connecticut, USA
- The Starship Hospital for sick children in Auckland, NZ
It won’t surprise you that I strongly believe in marriage! I’ve been married to my husband, Terry for a few decades now and have two children, both married. In fact, it was while helping my daughter Elle plan and organise her wedding in Noosa that I was inspired to train and become a celebrant.
And it is a lovely job. It truly is a privilege to be a part of your wedding day … to help you create a beautiful ceremony that you will remember for the rest of your lives.
I would be honoured and privileged to be chosen as YOUR celebrant. Don’t hesitate to contact me if you’d like to have a no-obligation chat.
I look forward to hearing from you!
NEED HELP? PHONE 0447 001 921 OR CLICK HERE TO E-MAIL ME