Interstate / Overseas Issues

You are here: :Home/Interstate / Overseas Issues

What do we do with supporting documentation?

Documents such as original birth certificates; divorce certificates, death certificates and or name change documents may be scanned and e-mailed, faxed or you can send your originals via registered mail.

Alternatively, […]

2013-08-08T18:42:20+00:00 August 8th, 2013|