How much notice do you need?

You are here: :Home/How much notice do you need?

How much notice do you need?

Legally, a Notice of Intended Marriage form (the NOIM) has to be lodged with the wedding celebrant no longer than 18 months and at least one calendar month before the date of the ceremony.

You can download Form 13 Notice of Intended Marriage [PDF 64KB] here and complete it by using block letters and black pen.

Signatures have to be witnessed by your celebrant or other authorised witness as stated on the form.

2013-08-08T18:49:47+00:00 August 8th, 2013|

About the Author: